Contemplating straw options?
Switching to glass straws is a simple, low-cost way to upgrade your establishment, elevate your events, and delight your guests.
They add value to craft cocktails, and add luxury to every soda, coffee drink, juice, smoothie, or glass of water.
In addition to being beautiful and reusable, glass straws are a practical choice for restaurants, bars, cafes, hotels, and event venues for a variety of reasons.
In particular, ToMA glass straws are: Durable – Made from laboratory-grade borosilicate glass, they’re much stronger than your stemware.
- Dishwasher-safe – Just pop them into the dishwasher with your flatware and glassware. (If you order a business package, we include the caddy.) Because glass straws are transparent, it’s easy for you (and your guests) to see that they are clean.
- Affordable – With an estimated minimum of 30 uses each, glass straws are an economical option.
- Compact – You’ll free up space that is currently filled with boxes of straws.
- Comfortable – Glass is a natural insulator, meaning it eliminates the discomfort of tooth sensitivity while sipping hot or iced beverages.
- Customer-friendly – Offer your guests a beautiful, sparkling-clean glass straw they’ll love, and they’ll be sure to tell others about it.
Newsworthy – Glass straws for businesses and events are new and newsworthy. Your restaurant, bar, hotel, cafe, or event venue can get positive publicity for choosing reusable glass straws.
Oh, and here’s #8: Glass straws are a powerful marketing tool. Whether you use glass straws to showcase your premium cocktails, get likes on your social media posts, serve as memorable (and branded) gifts for your event attendees, or as a vehicle to raise money for a favorite cause, they’re a great way to inspire customer loyalty and boost your bottom line.
If you’re looking for a way to show your guests that you care about both the environment and their experience, going with glass straws is the smart and elegant solution.